This solution applies to the Web Security Flex.
Access to the product should be allowed immediately after the serial number and linking code are verified when entered into the Web Security section of https://login.barracudanetworks.com. In certain circumstances, the customer may be returned to the Account linking page as if nothing has happened. In most cases, the product just needs to be entitled to the logged in account. To do that, ensure the user logged in has Admin rights.
- Click on the Account page on the top left and navigate to the ADMIN tab.
- Under the ADMIN tab, click on Manage Users.
- Select the user you want to entitle the product to (by clicking on it).
- Where it says Privileges, ensure the box next to User Management and Billing Administration is checked.
- Where it says Product Entitlements, ensure the box next to Web Security is checked.
At this point, the user should have access to the service when they go into the Web Security section. The user may have to log out and log back in to get access. If the user still doesn't have access, please contact Barracuda Technical Support.
When linking the Web Security Service, be sure to log in using the same email address which received the serial number and linking code from Barracuda Customer Service. For example, if the original linking code email was received by JJones@xyzcorp.com, then you must be logged into https://login.barracuda.com as JJones@xyzcorp.com for successful account linking.
Link to This Page: