Viewing and Searching Threat Logs
The Threat Logs page lists files scanned by the Barracuda Content Shield Suite MPC agent that were determined to be suspicious or malicious, or were encrypted. To view the Threat Logs for an account, navigate to the Accounts page, click Manage for that account, then do the following:
- Click Threat Logs in the left navigation menu.
- In the search box at the top, enter an endpoint name, a filename, or leave the search box empty to view all threat logs for the account for the selected date range.
Threats identified by the service are logged by:
- Endpoint Name
- Scan Determination – Suspicious, Malicious or Encrypted. For handling of encrypted or password-protected files, see How to Set Threat Policies.
Sorting and Reporting Threat Log Data
- To download a scan report showing file metadata, threat analysis, and other details about the file, click on the Report icon in the View column.
- To change the date range of the display, select Last 7 days, Last 30 days or Last 24 Hours from the drop-down on the upper right of the page.
- To change the Threat Logs view, select the number of rows to display using the Rows per page drop-down at the bottom of the display.
- To export the logs, click Download CSV.
Reporting False Positives
If you determine that any files scanned were falsely reported as suspicious or malicious, you can report that file to Barracuda by doing the following:
- On the THREAT LOGS page, click the 3 dots () in the More column.
- Click on Report False Positive.
- You'll see a pop-up with the file name. Click Report to send the file to Barracuda, or click Cancel.