The MSP can use the Overview page in the Barracuda Content Shield (BCS) web interface to get a quick summary of threat activity for your accounts. To manage specific accounts, navigate on the global menu bar at the top to Accounts.
The Overview page is divided into the following panes. At the bottom of each pane, you can select a time frame.
- Top Blocked Accounts – Table showing which of the accounts has seen recent attacks in the time frame. Count shows the number of threats in the time frame. Trend indicates an increase or decrease in threat activity by percentage. Select a time frame from the drop-down of either the past 24 hours, 7 days, or 14 days.
- Threats By Accounts – Graph showing number of total threats detected for each SMB account over the time frame. Select a time frame from the drop-down of either the past 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days.
- Threats by File Type – Graph showing total threats by percentage of each threat type. Hover over each section of the circle to view percentage of detected threats by file type, such as "application/zip". Select a time frame from the drop-down of either the past 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days.
- Threats Detected – Graph showing number of threats over time. Hover over a data point to see number of detected threats. Select a time frame from the drop-down of either the past 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days.
From the global navigation menu at the top of the page:
- Audit Log lists every control that was changed for an account by an administrator.
- Accounts summarizes subscription/licenses, agents deployed and list of accounts. This page also has a setting for Support Access, which, when turned on, allows Barracuda Support to log in and troubleshoot any issues.
For more product documentation, see: