From the Accounts page, the MSP can view the following:
- Subscriptions – Shows, for this account:
- Subscription Type
- Total licenses
- Expiration date
- Agents – Shows number of agents deployed and number that are inactive.
- Accounts – List of accounts by name with associated threats detected, threats quarantined, and number of licenses assigned. Click Manage to view and edit account individually.
From the global navigation menu at the top of the page:
- Audit Log lists every control that was changed for an account by an administrator.
- Overview summarizes top blocked accounts and threat statistics.
For more product documentation, see: