The center of the Dashboard page is divided into the following panes, displaying data for the last 24 hours:
- Malware Prevention: Displays traffic blocked in the Malware category.
- Web-Based Threats: Displays traffic blocked in the Spyware category.
- Phishing Prevention: Displays traffic blocked in the Phishing & Fraud categories.
- Blocked Requests: Displays the total number of blocked requests.
These statistics indicate what kind of activity is being blocked for your clients. Tune your policies as needed on the DNS Filtering page, as described in How to Configure DNS Filtering Policies.
The top right pane displays Subscriptions by type, number of licenses, and expiration date.
The lower right pane of the page displays the Blocked Supercategories and the Top Blocked Categories tabs. Click on either tab to view the Count and Trend of number of requests blocked by category or supercategory.
- Adjust the time frame for the Blocked Supercategories and the Top Blocked Categories tabs: At the bottom of the right pane, select Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, or Last 14 days.
- Create and view reports: click View Report at the bottom of the right pane to go to the Reports page. See Reports for details.
Navigation from the Dashboard
The following screens are available from the Dashboard page left navigation pane:
- DNS Filtering – Create, review or delete preset or customized filtering policies by categories of domains. See How to Configure DNS Filtering Policies for details.
- Web Filtering Logs – View the allowed and blocked traffic logs. See Web Filtering Logs for details.
- Reports – Create or schedule reports on Blocked Categories or Blocked Supercategories. See Reports for details.
- Alerts – Create notifications to specific recipients based on a selected event (Notification Type). See Alerts for details.
- Account Settings – Upload a custom logo to display on reports and on blocked pages displayed to end users.
- Block Page – Use this page to customize the message in the block page the user sees when a website is blocked due to configured policy.