The Endpoints page is a record of the threats seen and the agent version installed on the endpoint.
On the Endpoints page, search by Endpoint Name. You see the following for each endpoint:
- OS – An icon representing the operating system installed on the endpoint.
- Endpoint Name – The name the administrator has given to the endpoint.
- Threats – Total number of threats seen for the time frame, as specified (Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, or Last 30 days).
- Last Threat – Date and time of the last threat seen for the endpoint.
- Agent Version – The version of the agent installed on the endpoint.
- On the upper right of the page, select Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, or Last 30 days.
Sort the table by clicking the up arrow next to Endpoint Name.