Use this page to configure the following for each account:
- Customize branding for your PDF reports and 'block pages' displayed to end users.
- Configure manual or automatic updates for Barracuda Content Shield Suite installed on endpoint machines.
- Enable or disable Support Access, a feature that allows Barracuda Support to log in for troubleshooting service issues.
- Logos can be formatted in .JPG, .JPEG, .JPE, .GIF, .BMP, or .SVG
- Logos are constrained to a maximum height of 240px, and widths are constrained to a maximum of 240px.
- File size must not exceed 100K.
Click Select File for a popup where you can drag a logo file or click Select to browse your local network or drive for a file. Click Upload.
This feature enables the administrator to choose to either apply the update on endpoint machines at a specific time, to apply them manually, or to apply them on reboot of the machine. Updates are applied silently in the background.
In the Updates section of the page, click Apply Agent Updates to select how you want to apply updates to the Barracuda Content Shield Suite on endpoint machines:
- Automatically When Devices Reboot
Automatically at a Specific Time – When you select this option, additional fields are presented for specifying the time at which agent updates will be initiated. The selection will apply to the local device time zone.
Barracuda Support can log into a customer's Barracuda Content Shield service to remotely troubleshoot any issues if the Support Access feature is set to ON.
Support Access can be configured either on the Accounts page in the Accounts table, or on the Account Settings page of a particular account. Set Support Access to ON or OFF. If Support Access is set to OFF, Barracuda Support is not able to log in and troubleshoot the Barracuda Content Shield service.