BCS Windows Agent Version 1.5.3 (August 18, 2019)
- Fixed issue with automatic upgrade of the BCS suite when Malware Prevention is disabled in the web interface.
BCS Windows Agent Version 1.5.2 (August 12, 2019)
The BCS portal will receive security updates on August 25, 2019. In order for the BCS agents to maintain connectivity after the portal update, the agents need to be updated to version 1.5.2. Barracuda provides an auto-update mechanism in the web interface, which allows the BCS agents to update automatically. You can enable automatic updates on the Account Settings page. If you deployed the agents via RMM tools or GPO, you can find the updated packages for upgrading the agents to the latest version on the Downloads page.
What's New in Version 2019.2.5.0 (May 13, 2019)
- Local Users support – Ability to manually add local users and groups if not synchronizing with LDAP/AD. Configure on the USERS page.
Fixed in Version 2019.2.5.0
- Improved compatibility with other WFP (Windows Filtering Platform) modules. [BNWSS-4778]
- Custom block page displays as expected. [BNWSS-4984]
What's New In Version 2019.2.4.0 (April 11, 2019)
Windows Remote Desktop Services Support for versions 2012 R2 and 2016 – Barracuda recommends running Remote Desktop Services in Application Server mode when installing and using the Barracuda Content Shield Suite with terminal servers. For more information, see Remote Desktop Services Support for Barracuda Content Shield Suite.
Barracuda Content Shield Suite Update Mechanism – Suite updates can be scheduled manually, at next reboot of the endpoint machine, or at a scheduled time. Configure on the ACCOUNT SETTINGS page.
Support Tools – Barracuda Support can access a customer's Barracuda Content Shield service and log in to troubleshoot any issues if the Support Access feature is set to ON. This feature is configured on the ACCOUNT SETTINGS page, and is set to ON by default. If you do not want to allow Barracuda Support this access, set the feature to OFF on that page.
Custom Text for Block Page – Edit the block page message with custom text, including the optional use of variables for time and domain. Also includes option to edit in full HTML for finer granularity of the message and formatting.
Fixed in Version 2019.4.0
- Search by User ID works as expected on the ADVANCED FILTERING page. [BNWSS-3857]
- Fixed issue with changing password. [BNWSS-4738]
- Fixed Barracuda Content Shield Suite agent issue with .local domains.