This article assumes that devices are already under a Patching policy in Barracuda RMM and not running under Dual Scan.
- Navigate to Patch Management.
- Select Settings.
- Select Synchronization.
- Start by clicking Change on Products and Classifications
- Ensure that Windows is selected for all versions (past, present and future) will be checked against in your environment.
- Click Save at the bottom of the list.
- Next, ensure Upgrades are selected in the Classification settings.
- Under Patch Management, select Patch Approval.
- Search for “Feature Update to Windows 10” leaving all other options as “All”.
- Locate the patch(es) for the correct build version and installed languages on clients that are to be updated.
- Change the approval to Install for these patches for “All Computers” or applicable approval groups individually or select multiple, then click Change Approvals.
- Allow the next patching cycle to complete.
For Windows 11 , follow the same steps from the above section. However, there are a couple of other intricacies to consider.