Download course details as PDF
The Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Foundation training is designed for customers that operate Barracuda CloudGen Firewall systems or partners that implement and support this product. This course covers the basic skills that are necessary to install a Barracuda CloudGen Firewall system and configure the most common features.
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda Networks partners or customers.
Instructor-led onsite classroom or distance learning
Maximum number of participants: 10 students
- TCP/IP experience and knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating modes.
Please contact your Barracuda Networks Sales Representative for pricing information.
- Basic Configuration Tasks
- Firewall Policies
- Introduction to Extended Firewall Features
- Firewall Control Center
- Virtual Private Networks
- Introduction to SD-WAN
- Introduction to Remote Access
- Logging, Reporting, Statistics
- System Maintenance
- High Availability
- IPv6 Operation