Access Logs are generated for all user requests, providing information about website traffic and performance.
To view Access Logs for an application:
- Under Applications, click an application.
- In the left navigation bar, click Access Logs. The Access Logs display.
- For details on a specific log entry, click the plus icon for the record. The record expands to reveal details about the event.
To filter by specific dates, click the date/time filter in the top right of the screen. There, you can:
- Choose a pre-defined Quick Range, standard time increments, like the last 7 or 30 days.
- Define a custom date and time range.