Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service is available with two license plans. The plan can be chosen based on the feature requirements of an application.
The two license plans are:
For a feature level comparison of the two license types, visit https://www.barracuda.com/products/application-protection/plans#paranav-navbar
The License Management page displays all licenses you currently have, as well as how much of the license’s capacity you are currently using.
You are in violation of your license if you:
- Have added more applications than specified in your license.
- Have not added a new license, but your existing license has expired.
If Barracuda Networks detects a violation of your license:
- Traffic to your existing applications will not be restricted immediately.
- An email will be sent to the administrator notifying you about the violation and the reason for it. This reminder will be repeated as long as you do not address the violation.
- A 14-day grace period is granted, during which we will continue your service uninterrupted.
- After 14 days, we will progressively lock Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service configuration and reporting features, but your applications will remain protected.
- After 28 days, your applications are no longer protected, but they will continue to work.
- After 42 days, we will delete your Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service account. All configured applications will cease to pass traffic and all your configuration and logs will be lost.
If you receive a notice of a license violation, contact your Barracuda Networks Sales Representative as soon as possible and we can help you address the problem, ensuring you uninterrupted access to Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service.