All configuration changes within Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service are captured in the Audit Logs. Click Audit Logs along the top menu from almost anywhere within Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service to see configuration activity.
For other types of logging, refer to Access and Firewall Logs
You can narrow down the log entries displayed by using these options:
- Search – Enter one or more full or partial words to search for specific text within a record.
- Date – Select a standard date range (like Last 7 Days or Last 30 Days) or create a custom date range.
- Filter – Select one or more filters and specify the values you want to display. Click Clear to remove all filters.
- User – Select a user from the list.
- Application – Select an application from the list.
- Component – Select a component, like Cookie Security.
- By API – Select True to see activity that was conducted via APIs.
- By Support System – Select True to see activity conducted by Barracuda Technical Support.
- By VRS – Select True to view activity associated with automated remediation through the Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service.
- By Mark as False Positive – Select True to view activity associated with firewall log entries that were marked as False Positive.
Click Download to export the displayed Audit Log records to a CSV file.