After you set up Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service, you can choose to give colleagues access to your account. This will enable them to view and/or change settings for Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service.
Adding a User to Your Account
To add a user to your account:
- Log into https://waas.barracudanetworks.com/ with your usual email and password.
- Navigate to Resources > User Management.
- Click Add User.
- Add a unique Name and Email Address for the new user.
- Select an Account Role for the new user, granting them permissions for certain functions.
You can define additional Roles on the Role Management page, which will display as choices the Account Role menu for this step. Refer to Managing Administrator Roles for details.
There are three default Account Roles, listed here. You cannot modify the default Roles.
- Administrator – Full access to all applications, functionality and administrator management
- Manager – Full access to all applications and functionality, but cannot view or configure administrators or roles
- Read Only – Can view configurations and logs, but cannot make any changes
- Click Add.
The new user appears in the table on the User Management page. Under the Actions column, you can edit the settings for that user or remove a user entirely.
Removing a User from Your Account
To remove a user from your account:
- While logged into the system, navigate to Resources > User Management.
- Locate the user you want to remove.
- In the Actions column for that user, hover over the three dots and select Remove.
In the confirmation dialog, click Remove to remove that user from the current account. If the user has access to other Barracuda accounts, this action does not alter that access.
Optional. Before clicking Remove, select the Also delete the <name> Barracuda account checkbox to remove that user's entire Barracuda account. This is useful if the user is no longer with the organization.