- Update Available - The Update feature will check periodically for new updates and the 'Update Available' will display to notify you when a new update becomes available.
- Enabled Features - This displays the current features that the server is licensed for and are currently enabled.
- License Mode - This displays the type of license you have e.g. 'Full' or 'Evaluation'.
- License Mode Last Checked - Periodically the license mode is checked and the date and time of when it was last checked is displayed here.
- Server - Name of the server that the ArchiveOne component is installed on.
- Version - The version number of the installed component.
- Components - What components are installed on the server e.g. Services, Websites or Admin.
- Last Contact - When the Spoke Service last contacted the Hub Service.
Right-click the Status node to access the following options:
Configure – View the ArchiveOne Configuration pages.
- Choose Server – Select the Configuration server containing the ArchiveOne configuration data you want to connect to. If you have multiple ArchiveOne servers, each connected to a different Configuration server, you can use this option to switch between them. If you restart the ArchiveOne Service, you can use this option to reconnect ArchiveOne Admin to the server.
- Run System Configuration Wizard – Re-run the System Configuration Wizard which was used to first configure ArchiveOne. This retains all existing configuration information, so if you make no changes to the pages as you go through, then no changes are made to the configuration. Be aware that you can harm your archive by making inappropriate changes through the System Configuration Wizard. For instance, if you change the type or location of the archive and have not moved the physical data, subsequent retrievals from the archive fail.
- Run Mailbox Archiving Wizard – Run a wizard to automatically create a set of repositories and policies based on a simple set of criteria including how far back in years and how many years in the future. Specify the type of criteria to be used for generating the set of policies, either based on the message age or its size. Once completed, the wizard generates a complete set of repositories and policies pre-configured to match your earlier choices. See Mailbox Archiving Wizard.
- Run Journal Archiving Wizard – Run a wizard that specifies which mailboxes are to be used for journal archiving and other questions about the sort of journal archiving you want to do, then create Journal Repositories and Journal Policies.
- Edit Custom Properties – Define a set of custom MAPI properties to accompany the search criteria for a policy. See Custom Propertiesfor more information.
- Manage Password – See Service Account Password Management.
- Check For Update - You will be notified as updates become available in the admin console and will be advised to choose "Check for Update" from this menu to select and install the update.
- Role definition – Assign what roles other administrators have on the policy. See How to Define Role Behavior for more information.