You can use the ArchiveOne predefined roles, or define your own roles. To review the available roles, click the Roles and Users Node, and then click Roles.
Add a Role
- On the Archive server, open the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- Expand the Roles and Users node.
- Click Create a New Role in the toolbar; the Create New Role dialog displays.
- Select an existing role on which to base the new role; note that all the rights assignments are copied to the new role.
- Click OK; the Role Definitions dialog displays where you can set permissions for the new role.
Delete a Role
To delete a custom role,
- Select the role, and then click Delete role in the toolbar.
- If there are any references to that role assigned to users, a warning displays.
- Verify you want to delete the role; those users assigned to the deleted role are reassigned to the default role.
Set Default Role
To change the default role, right-click the desired role, and then click Set as default.