You can modify the XML stylesheet used to transform the XML policy results into the HTM results file. The XML stylesheet is titled PolicyReport.xsl and is located in the same folder as the file AOnePolService.exe, by default C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne. This file is overwritten each time the ArchiveOne Service starts, so any modifications are lost the next time the service starts.
To modify the XML stylesheet, use the following steps to create a custom file that will not be overwritten:
- On the ArchiveOne server, browse to the ArchiveOne installation directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne (by default).
- Copy your customised XML Stylesheet into this folder; ensure it has a different name than the existing PolicyReport.xsl file. For example, myCustomStylesheet.xsl.
- Browse to the local configuration store in C:\ProgramData\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\LocalConfigurationStore.
- Open the Service.ini in a text editor such as Notepad.
- At the end of the file, add a new line PolicyReportXSL=<myCustomStylesheet.xsl>
- where myCustomStylesheet.xsl is the name of your customized XSL file.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart the ArchiveOne Service from the Microsoft Services console to affect the change.
To test the new XML Stylesheet, run a policy from the ArchiveOne Admin Console and review the generated policy report file.