If you have upgraded to ArchiveOne Enterprise v6.6 or later, both Policy and Compliance can now be administrated through a single administration console. Compliance is no longer a separate installation and is activated by the enabled feature Journal Archiving in your license key. As part of upgrading ArchiveOne Enterprise, you can choose to import your Compliance settings from your old installation if:
- Your license has Journal Archiving enabled;
- You have run the Journal Archiving Wizard to enable Journal Archiving;
- Your old Compliance installation uses the same Configuration Server as your upgraded ArchiveOne Enterprise installation.
To import your Compliance settings,
- On the Archive server, open the ArchiveOne admin console.
- Right-click the Status Node, and click Import ArchiveOne Enterprise (Compliance) Settings:
- The import starts automatically; click OK to close the Import Complete dialog.
The following settings should now be imported:
- Mailbox Manager – Any mailboxes which are not already listed in the Mailbox Manager will have been added.
- Journal Repositories – Any imported repositories will be prefixed with ‘Compliance_‘ e.g. Compliance_Year_2014. The repository history will have also been imported.
- Archive Searches – Any imported searches are prefixed with Compliance_, for example, Compliance_Search1.