Use the following steps to install only the Search and Retrieval website component on another server:
ArchiveOne Version 7.3 and Higher
To install the Search & Retrieval Websites component only:
- Right-click the ArchiveOne Setup Enterprise.version.exe and select Run as administrator.
- The ArchiveOne package will now automatically extract the necessary files and launch the installer.
- On the Introduction step review the license agreement, tick 'Accept License Agreement' and Next to proceed.
- On the Select Features step select the Search and Retrieval Websites and click Next to proceed.
- Modify the installation directory if desired by clicking Browse. The default directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne.
- You will be prompted for the name of the Archive server (the server where you installed the Core Service component) and click Next. You can enter either the hostname or the fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- The installer will attempt to connect to the configuration data on the named server. If this succeeds, the Install Summary will now display with the configuration options you have selected. Click Install to start the installation process.
- If this fails, you will be presented with a message with further details on how to correct the error.
- The status of the installation process will display whilst the various steps are being completed. Once the installation has successfully completed, review any outstanding actions (if reported) and click Finished to close the installer.
- Click Save Logs if you wish to save a zipped copy of the installation logs.
ArchiveOne Version 7.2 and Earlier
- On the server where you want to install the Search and Retrieval website, right-click Archive One Policy Unicode Setup version.exe and click Run as administrator.
- The installer launches. In the Welcome page, click Next.
On the License Agreement page, select I agree, and click Next.
On the Customer Information page, enter a User Name and Organization as appropriate, and click Next.
On the Custom Setup page, from the ArchiveOne X drop-down menu, select This feature will not be available.
From the Search and Retrieval website component drop-down menu, select This feature will be installed on the local hard drive. By default this component is installed in the C:\inetpub\wwwroot directory. If necessary, click Change to modify the installation directory. Click Next.
On the Configuration Server Name page, enter the server which hosts the configuration data in the Add-ins shared folder. If you do not know the Configuration server name, this can be found by selecting the Status Node in the ArchiveOne admin console. The Configuration server name is listed in the right pane. Enter the Configuration server hostname; the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is not required. Click Next.
The ArchiveOne Deployment Analyzer automatically runs. If any warnings or errors are detected, click View Detailed Results to review the report. You must correct warnings and errors before proceeding. If all tests succeed, click OK to continue.
On the Ready to Install the Program page, click Install to being the installation.
Once the installation is complete, click Finish to close the installer.
- Update the ArchiveOne configuration to use the websites installed on the separate server.