Use the following steps to modify the Search and Retrieval website location:
- On the Archive server, open the ArchiveOne admin console.
- Right-click the Status Node, and click Run System Configuration Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the Search URL page:
- Enter the address to use for the Search and Retrieval website in the Server field in the form mail.mycompany.com or myserver based on whether external access is required.
- If SSL is required, select Use SSL for connection to the archive search website; the web server must have a valid SSL certificate to use this option.
- Click Next. Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach final page, and then click Finish.
Archived messages now have the new Search and Retrieval website address in the message stub. If you modified the Search and Retrieval website address and you have existing archived messages, you must run a policy against all messages in all mailboxes with the action Message Link Reconfiguration to update the old retrieval URL to the new address.