This article refers to the Barracuda ArchiveOne versions 5.8 and higher.
Use the following steps to update the repository metrics:
- On the configuration server, browse to \\Configuration_Server\Add-ins\AOnePol\Repositories where Configuration_Server is the name of the configuration server.
- Browse to the subfolder named for the repository you want to modify, for example, Year_2014.
- Open the file that includes the repository name in Notepad, for example, year_2014.c2c
Locate the values Indexsize=XXXX and Size=XXXX
- Edit these values to correspond to the data size on disk.
- Save and close the file.
- Because repository configuration files are read only during startup, if the ArchiveOne Admin console is open, close and relaunch it.
- The new values should not display in the repository metrics.