This article refers to the Barracuda ArchiveOne version 6.0 and higher.
The archived message A icon in Microsoft Outlook is provided by an Outlook custom form. You can publish custom forms to the Organizational Forms Library using the Archive One Message Link Form Installer (AOnePolicyManageForm.exe) utility. By default this forms library is available to all users, therefore the A icon displays against any archived messages for all users. You can also use this utility to manually publish forms to the Personal Forms Library so that the A icon displays only to that user.
When you run the utility, you are prompted for a profile. If you are publishing to the Organizational Forms Library, the profile you use must have rights to create or modify that library.
To manually publish a custom form,
- On a machine with Outlook installed, download AOnePolicyManageForm.exe or AOnePolicyManageFormx64.exe as appropriate for the bitness of Outlook installed.
- In version 7.2 and earlier, these executables can be found in the ArchiveOne installation directory on the Archive server, by default: \\ArchiveServerName\c$\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne
- Verify Outlook is not running on the client machine, and then launch AOnePolicyManageForm.exe or AOnePolicyManageFormx64.exe as appropriate for the version of Outlook installed on the client machine.
- The Archive One Message Link Form Installer launches. Click OK to proceed.
- In the Choose Profile page, select an appropriate profile from the drop-down menu, for example, select an Exchange Administrator if you are publishing to the Organizational Forms Library, and click OK.
- Select whether to publish to the Organization Forms Library or the Personal Forms Library, and click Publish Form.
- If successful, the following message displays:
ArchiveOne message link form published successfully.
Click OK to close the utility.