Use the following steps to grant ArchiveOne admin permissions to users in a different domain:
From a Domain Controller, open Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC).
Right-click the Global Security group ArchiveOneUsers in the root domain, and click Properties. This group is found by default in the Users container.
- In ADUC, expand the child domain where the user resides.
- In a suitable container, for example, Users, right-click and select New > Group.
- Create a new Global Security group with the same name, by default, ArchiveOneUsers, as the existing Security group in the root domain.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the newly created Security group, and click Properties.
- On the Members tab, click Add and select the user account(s) from the child domain to which to grand ArchiveOne admin permissions.
- Click OK to save the group membership.
- Open the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- Click the Roles and Users node, and then click Users
- Confirm the new users are listed in the form ChildDomain\Username.