If you have moved the location of the Search and Retrieval website, the address for the AOneSearch website may have changed. This address is stored in the retrieval link in the message stubs. You can update the address in existing message stubs by running a policy with the action Message Link Reconfiguration.
To create a message link reconfiguration policy,
- Open the ArchiveOne admin console.
- Right-click the Policies Node, and click New.
- In the Policy name column, type a name to represent the policy, for example, Message link reconfiguration.
- Click Where to Search, and then click Selected mailboxes or dlists.
- Click Browse, and navigate to and select an individual mailbox. Click Add.
- Click OK, and then click OK again to save the setting.
- Click Actions, and select Message Link Reconfiguration from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK, and then click Done to save the policy.
- Right-click the policy, and click Run to start running the message reconfiguration against the selected mailbox.
- Once the policy is complete, open the mailbox and test message retrievals using the updated link in the message stub.
- If the message is retrieved successfully, modify your policy to apply it to all mailboxes:
- Right-click the message link reconfiguration policy, and click Edit.
- Click Where to Search and then click All enabled mailboxes.
- Click OK, and then click Done to save your changes.
- Right-click the policy, and click Run to begin message link reconfiguration.
Depending on the number of archived messages, the message link reconfiguration policy may take some time to complete as each archived message is examined in the specified mailboxes.