The Mailbox Manager is stored in the AOneC2CConfig database in the named SQL instance for ArchiveOne. To back up the Mailbox Manager, take a backup copy of this SQL database. See the Microsoft article Create a Full Database Backup (SQL Server) for more information.
In earlier versions (version 6.6 and earlier) the Mailbox Manager is stored in an Access database. Copy the database to create a backup:
- Verify the ArchiveOne Admin console is closed.
- Open the Microsoft Services console (services.msc).
- Right-click and stop the service ArchiveOne Service.
- Browse to: \\Configuration_ServerName\Add-ins\AOnePol\ServerData, where Configuration_ServerName is the name of the server hosting the configuration data.
- Copy the file MailboxManager.mdb to a backup location, or paste it into the same folder and rename the copy accordingly.
- Restart the ArchiveOne Service via the Microsoft Services console.