Use the steps in this article to change the location where PSTs are created when retrieving messages via an Archive Search from the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- On the Archive server, open the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- Right-click the Status Node, and click Run System Configuration Wizard.
- Click Next until you reach the Server Data Location page.
In the Directory for the temporary data field, type the path of the desired location, or click Browse to navigate to and select the location.
- Click Next until the Wizard is completed.
- Close the ArchiveOne Admin console.
Open the Microsoft Services console by typing services.msc in the Start Search box, and press Enter.
Right-click and restart the ArchiveOne Service.
When the ArchiveOne service restarts, the AOnePol_PST_for_retrievals share folder is created in the new Server Data Location. The next time you retrieve the search results to a PST file, the data is retrieved to the new share location.