You can review the role configuration for roles in the way they control access to the widgets on the ArchiveOne Web Admin website by clicking the Web Roles node. In general, the rights available on a node correspond to the menu options on that node. For instance, if you have the Run Searches right, then you can start a search and view and retrieve messages.
To create a web role,
- On the Archive server, open the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- Expand the Roles and Users node, right-click Web Roles, and click Create Role.
- Enter a name for the new role.
- From the drop-down menu, select the base permissions from which to inherit, and click OK.
- click through the nodes in the top pane to enable/disable permissions.
See How to Assign User Roles for details on assigning Web Roles.