You can apply or reapply Full Access permissions for the ArchiveOne Service account on an individual mailbox using Exchange Management Shell or the Exchange Management Console, or to a group of mailboxes using Exchange Management Shell.
Set Full Access Permissions Using Exchange Management Shell
- On the Exchange server, open Exchange Management Shell.
- To apply Full Access permissions to an individual mailbox, run the following command:
Add-MailboxPermission "UserMailbox" -user "ServiceAccountName" -AccessRights FullAccess
where UserMailbox is the name of the individual mailbox on which to set the permissions, and "ServiceAccountName" is the ArchiveOne service account.
- To set full permissions on multiple mailboxes, you can pipe the results of the get-mailbox cmdlet to the add-mailboxpermission cmdlet. For example:
Get-Mailbox -server "MailboxServerName" | Add-MailboxPermission –User "ServiceAccountName" -AccessRights FullAccess
where "MailboxServerName" is the name of the mailbox server where the mailboxes reside, and "ServiceAccountName" is the ArchiveOne service account.
Set Full Access Permissions Using Exchange Management Console
- On the Exchange server, open the Exchange Management Console.
- Expand Recipient Configuration, and click Mailbox.
- Click on the mailbox on which you wish to set permissions in the center pane, and click Manage Full Access Permission in the Actions pane on the right.
- In the Manage Full Access Permission dialog box, click Add, and then click the ArchiveOne Service account from the list. Click Manage to apply the Full Access permissions to the selected mailbox.