ArchiveOne Version 6.6 and Higher
Use the following steps to disable Single Instance Storage (SIS) by optimizing the system for performance:
- In the ArchiveOne Admin console, right-click the Status node and select Run System Configuration Wizard.
- Click Next until you reach the System Optimization step and select Optimize for Performance.
- Click Next and complete the wizard.
ArchiveOne Version 6.5 and Earlier
- On the Archive server, type services.msc in the Start Search box, and press Enter.
- In the Services window, right-click ArchiveOne Service, and click Stop.
- Run regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Browse to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AOnePolService\Parameters
- Create a DWORD key InhibitSis, and set the value to 1.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Open the Microsoft Services Console (services.msc), right-click ArchiveOne Service, and click Restart.
SIS is disabled for all subsequent archive runs.