This article refers to Barracuda ArchiveOne version 6.3 and higher, except where noted.
Use the following steps to set the icon for an archived message to a default Outlook icon:
ArchiveOne Version 7.3 and Higher
- On the Archive server, browse to the local configuration store in C:\ProgramData\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\LocalConfigurationStore.
- Open the Service.ini in a text editor such as Notepad.
- At the end of the file add a new line: Arch2IconIndex=XXX
- where XXX is the value of the required icon number
- Save and close the file.
ArchiveOne Version 7.2 and Earlier
- On the Archive server, run regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Browse to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AOnePolService\Parameters
Create a DWORD key Arch2IconIndex, and set the value to the required icon number.
- Close the Registry Editor.
There is no need to restart Archive One Service. The new icon will be hard-coded into the message stub during archiving; to update existing message stubs to display the new icon, run a policy with the action Message Link Reconfiguration.