This article applies to Barracuda ArchiveOne version 7.3 and higher.
When upgrading ArchiveOne to version 7.3 and higher, the ArchiveOne installer attempts to migrate the Add-ins share to the Archive Server if it is still located on another remote machine, that is, if the Configuration Server is not the named Archive Server. In older versions of ArchiveOne, another machine could be named as the Configuration Server and store configuration data in a shared folder named Add-ins. For example, an Exchange server.
If the installer is unable to migrate the Add-ins share to the Archive Server, one of the following errors may display:
- Source directory '<FolderPath>' does not exist or does not have permission to access it
- Add-ins folder already exists in local server
- Share name 'Add-ins' already exists in local server
- Failed to create share 'Add-ins'
- Copying Add-ins thrown EXCEPTION <ExceptionDetails>
Before upgrading ArchiveOne, change the Configuration Server to be the Archive Server by manually moving the Add-ins share to the Archive server using the steps outlined in How to Move the Add-ins Share. Once the Add-ins share is moved, you can re-run the installer to upgrade to version 7.3.