This article applies to Barracuda ArchiveOne version 7.3 and higher.
Starting with ArchiveOne version 7.0, configuration information is stored in a new database (C2CAOneConfig) in the SQL instance used by ArchiveOne. In older versions of ArchiveOne, this information is stored in Access databases in the Add-ins share. When upgrading to version 7.3 from version 6.6 or earlier, the installer migrates this data as part of the upgrade process, including:
- The list of users and their configuration defined in Mailbox Manager;
- The list of PST files and their history defined in Coupled PSTs and Uncoupled PSTs;
- The list of tags defined in Tags; and
- The archiving history for all defined repositories.
The following data is not migrated:
- Advanced Discovery cases
- Rerun any collections in the new version of Advanced Discovery if this data is still required
If the data migration process encounters any errors, these are listed on the last page of the installer. Click View Report to open the MigrateReport.txt file which lists the data migration steps and any errors. Some errors can be safely ignored, for example older versions of ArchiveOne do not have the AutoDiscoveryData table. This reports an error as the table cannot be found, however, this is expected as the table does not exist in these older versions and can be safely ignored.
If you require assistance, provide this report file to Barracuda Support.