The ArchiveOne System Health reports open in your default web browser for viewing. If you change the file association for .XML files to another application, for example, Notepad, then an XML document opens instead. To correct the issue, you need to change the file association for .XML files back to a suitable web browser, for example, Internet Explorer.
To set the appropriate file association for .XML files, you can use the Default Program settings from the Control Panel. Change the file association to a suitable web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
On the machine where you are attempting to view the System health report:
- Open the Control Panel and select Default Programs.
- Click on the link Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
- Find .XML in the list of file types, and click Change program.
- Select your preferred web browser from the list of applications and click OK.
- Close the Control Panel and confirm the system health report now opens in the configured browser.