By default, the ADMINISTRATOR role does not not have the ability to schedule the Recycle Bin purge. You must create a new role to enable this functionality and assign it the required users.
Create a New Role Named SuperAdmin
- Open the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- Expand the Roles and Users node.
- Right-click the Roles node, and click Create Role. The Create New Role dialog displays.
- Name the role SUPERADMIN, and select the ADMINISTRATOR role to inherit rights from. Click OK.
- Select the Recycle Bin node in the top pane.
- In the lower pane, select the Schedule purge permission, and click OK.
- The role is created. Assign this role to the required users so that they have the option to schedule the Recycle Bin purge.