This article applies to Barracuda ArchiveOne version 7.3.1 and higher.
If you encounter any errors with the Barracuda Message Archiver Migration Admin, use the following steps to collect the necessary diagnostic information for Barracuda Networks Support:
Step 1. Enable Advanced Service Tracing
- Enable advanced tracing using the steps in the article How to Enable Advanced Tracing. Once tracing is enabled, reproduce the error.
- If advanced tracing is already enabled, proceed to the next step to collect the necessary log files.
Step 2. Collect the required log files.
- To collect the service tracing, refer to the article How to Enable Advanced Tracing.
- Collect the Barracuda Message Archiver Migration Admin logs from the MigrateBMAAdmin folder in the installation directory, by default C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\logs\MigrateBMAAdmin.
- You may also be requested to provide report files or audit files depending on the nature of the issue. These can be retrieved from the location specified in ArchiveOne Migration Admin Auditing or ArchiveOne Migration Admin Reporting.