Solution # 00007772
Scope: ArchiveOne, v6.5 or later
The Discovered PSTs and Uncoupled PSTs nodes are slow to load in the ArchiveOne admin console.
The PSTs Discovered node of Archive One does several checks on the mailboxes attached to PSTs when selected. For example, it checks to see if the mailbox can take the PST without reaching a mailbox limit. These checks necessitate a number of Active Directory lookups for each PST and so may take some time to complete. To improve the speed of loading this node it is possible to stop these checks being made.
Note: This involves editing the Windows machine registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. Barracuda cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk. It is highly recommended that you create a backup of the registry before making any changes.
To stop the check from occurring do the following:
1. Close the ArchiveOne admin console if it is open.
2. On the Archive Server, run ?regedit? to open the Windows registry editor.
3. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\AOnePolService\Parameters
4. Create a DWORD called InhibitPSTDetails with a value of ?1?.
5. In the Microsoft Services console (services.msc), restart the ArchiveOne Service to affect the change.
Link to This Page: