Solution # 00007776
Scope: ArchiveOne, v6.0 or later
Data can be retrieved from the archive to PST file using the Search Archive node in the ArchiveOne admin console. The PST files created does not exceed 1GB in size by default, but this limit can be increased to a maximum to 2GB.
HOW TO STEPS
To increase the rollover limit for a PST file:
1. Close the ArchiveOne admin console if it is open.
2. On the Archive Server, run ‘regedit’ to open the Windows registry editor.
3. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\AOnePolService\Parameters
4. Create a DWORD called MaxPSTRetrievalSize with a suitable value (a decimal value in MB, must be less than 2048).
5. In the Microsoft Services console (services.msc), restart the ArchiveOne Service to affect the change.
Link to This Page: