After performing an archive search in the ArchiveOne Admin console, you try to retrieve the search matches from the archive to a PST file. The extract fails and the PST file is not created.
The location where the PST files are created has been modified in the System Configuration Wizard, but the shared folder has not yet been created. This is because the Archive One Service does not recognise the configuration change (and create the new share) until the service is restarted.
1. Open the Archive One admin console.
2. Right-click the Status node and select Run System Configuration Wizard...
3. Click Next until you reach the step 'Server Data Location'.
4. Modify the folder location for the Temporary Data folder path so that it is correct.
5. Click Next and then Finish to complete the Wizard.
6. Close the Admin console and restart the Archive One Service from the Windows Services console to affect the change.
Now try the search retrieval to PST again to confirm this is resolved.