ArchiveOne Enterprise, all versions.
Anti-virus (AV) products, especially those set to perform ?on access? scanning, frequently misreport temporary files created by the ArchiveOne suite of products as having a virus payload. Therefore it is recommended that you exclude the following directories from AV ?on access? scanning:
- Add-ins shared folder
- The Add-ins folder is located on the Archive server by default (for v7 or later): C:\ProgramData\Barracuda\Archive One\Add-ins
- For older versions (prior to v7): C:\ProgramData\C2C Systems\Archive One\Add-ins
- This was also permitted to be on another server, defined as the Configuration server.
- Installation directory
- By default (for v7 or later): C:\Program Files(x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne
- For older versions: C:\Program Files(x86)\C2C Systems\ArchiveOne
- Filter services directory
- By default (for v7 or later): C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Barracuda\ArchiveOne
- For older versions: C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\C2C Systems\ArchiveOne
- Repository Temporary data directories
- as listed in the repository definition(s). To locate the temporary data folder:
- Open the ArchiveOne admin console, and click the Repositories node.
- Right-click on a repository, and click Properties.
- Navigate to the Temporary Data tab and note the path for the temporary data location.
- The System Temporary data directory (if different from any location indicated above):
- To locate the default temporary data folder, open the ArchiveOne Admin console.
- Right-click the Status node, and click Run System Configuration Wizard.
- Click Next until you reach the Server Data Location step and note the path for the temporary data directory.
- The ArchiveOne Service Account profile folder
- by default, C:\Users\ArchiveOneAdmin.
Depending on the AV software being run you may also find it useful to exclude ALL the ArchiveOne services processes (listed in ?Task Manager?) such as:
Also note that Barracuda cannot offer advice on any specific AV product. If in doubt on how to set exclusions please consult your AV solution vendor.
Link To This Page: