ArchiveOne Enterprise, v7 or later
Advanced Discovery is an additional feature of ArchiveOne Enterprise that allows for the generation of litigation discoveries and data collection across live mailboxes, archived data and PST data. It also allows for legal holds to be applied to users' mail no matter where it resides. There may be instances when the connection to the database may be lost. In order to troubleshoot the cause of this you may be asked to gather diagnostic logging for the Collection Coordinator Service.
HOW TO STEPS
On the Archive server,
- Navigate to the Collection Coordinator installation directory.
- The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\CollectionCoordinatorOpen the Nlog.config file in Notepad.Find the line:
logger name="*" minlevel="Info" writeTo="File"
- Edit the ‘minlevel’ value to ‘Trace’ so that the line reads:
logger name="*" minlevel="Trace" writeTo="File"
- Save the file.
- Open the Microsoft Services console (services.msc) and restart the ArchiveOne Service (this will also restart the ArchiveOne Collection Coordinator service). The new log level will now be in effect.
- Reattempt the action in the Advanced Discovery console to reproduce the error.
- Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\logs\CollectionCoordinator.
- Send a copy of the file CollectionCoordinator.log to Barracuda Support along with a description of the problem.
Link To This Page: