ArchiveOne Enterprise, 6.5.3 or earlier
After upgrading ArchiveOne Enterprise, the System Health reports a failure for test 181 'Test Policy Audit Web Service INI file access' or test 180 'Test Compliance Audit Web Service INI file access'. Selecting the failed test gives the additional information in the Output parameters:
'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int64 IniFile.Ini.
WriteString(System.String, System.String, System.String, System.String)'
If you have installed both ArchiveOne Enterprise Policy and ArchiveOne Enterprise Compliance on the same server, then the AOneAudit web application in IIS will be shared. By default, the root directory for the AOneAudit website is located: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AOneAudit.
When installing certain combinations of ArchiveOne Enterprise Policy and Compliance versions on a 64-bit OS, the .DLL files in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AOneAudit\bin may become mismatched which results in this failure.
To resolve this issue you should replace the affected .DLL files (AOneAudit.dll, IniFile.dll and NLog.dll) with new versions provided by your Support Representative.
- Obtain replacement .DLL files from C2C Support.
- On the Archive server, open the Microsoft Services console by running 'Services.msc'.
- Disable and stop the services 'ArchiveOne Service' and 'ArchiveOne Enterprise (Compliance) Service'.
- Whilst the services are stopped, users will not be able to retrieve messages from the archive until the service is restarted.Browse to: 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AOneAudit\bin'.
- Rename AOneAudit.dll to AOneAudit.dll.OLD.
- Rename IniFile.dll to IniFile.dll.OLD.
- Rename NLog.dll to NLog.dll.OLD.
- Copy the replacment .DLL files into 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AOneAudit\bin'.
- In the Microsoft Services Console enable and restart the services 'ArchiveOne Service' and 'ArchiveOne Enterprise (Compliance) Service'.
Link To This Page: