ArchiveOne Enterprise, all versions
If you run a search in the ArchiveOne Admin console, you can show the zip file name which contains the matching message in the search results pane. You may choose to do this for instance if you are attempting to validate the location of the zip file on disk.
HOW TO STEPS
Note: This involves editing the Windows machine registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. C2C cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk. It is highly recommended that you create a backup of the registry before making any changes.
On the machine where you are running the ArchiveOne Admin console,
1. Ensure the ArchiveOne Admin console is closed.
2. Open the Registry Editor by running 'regedit'.
3. Browse to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\C2C Systems\AOne Policy\Settings
4. Create a new DWORD called 'DisplayZipDetails' with value '1'.
5. Open the ArchiveOne Admin console and run the search again.
This time the zip file name will appear in the search results.
Link To This Page: