ArchiveOne for Files, v220.127.116.116 and earlier
This is only required for v18.104.22.1686 or earlier. If you are running an older version of ArchiveOne for Files, you should upgrade to the latest version and contact Support for assistance.
If you have installed the ArchiveOne for Files File Agent on a Windows Server 2012 R2, you will need to perform additional configuration to ensure it can communicate with the Data Processing Server (DPS). Without these steps, you will find that the File Agent server is not visible in the ArchiveOne for Files Management console under the File Agents node.
N.B. These configuration changes do not apply to Windows Server 2012 or earlier systems; only 2012 R2 installations.
HOW TO STEPS
Once you have installed the File Agent on the server, you will need to configure the following:
1. Browse to the File Agent installation directory, by default C:\Program Files\C2C Systems\Archive One NG\File Agent.
2. Open AOneFileRetrievalService.exe.config in Notepad.
3. Run a Find & Replace for all instances of ‘localhost’ with the hostname of the DPS eg. 'SERVER01'.
4. Save and close the file.
5. You will need to repeat the process for the following configuration files:
10. AOneFileSystemDispatcher.config Once completed, open the Microsoft Services console (services.msc).Stop both the 'ArchiveOne File System Dispatcher service' and the 'ArchiveOne File Retrieval Service'Start both the 'ArchiveOne File System Dispatcher service' and the 'ArchiveOne File Retrieval Service'.
In the ArchiveOne for Files Management console, you should now see the File Agent server listed.
Link To This Page: