ArchiveOne Enterprise, v6.6 or later
You may be advised by Barracuda Support to use this diagnostic tool in the event that a user's mailbox details cannot be correctly determined by ArchiveOne. This tool tests the Exchange Autodiscover function which ArchiveOne uses to acquire this information.
HOW TO STEPS
To run the Autodiscovery test tool,
- On the PST Enterprise server, browse to the installation directory (by default, 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\C2CAutoDiscover').
- Right-click C2CAutoDiscover2Test.exe and select 'Run as administrator'.
- C2C Autodiscover 2 will launch.
- In the 'Mailbox to discover' field, enter the email address of the user for which autodiscover is failing.
- In the 'Authentication user' field, enter the User Principal Name (UPN) of the user which is attempting to do the autodiscovery e.g. ArchiveOneAdmin@UK.Awesome.local. N.B. This is not necessarily the same as the user's email address.
- In the 'Password' field, enter the associated password for the authentication user account.
- Click 'Discover' to retrieve the mailbox details or click 'Discover with Archive mailbox' to retrieve the Exchange archive mailbox details for the specified user.
- If the discovery succeeds, then the mailbox details will be reported in the Status window.
- If the discovery fails, 'Discovery FAILED' is reported in the Status window.
- Click 'View log' to retrieve the log file which will give details around the error. This can then be sent to your Barracuda Support representative for further analysis.
Link To This Page: