ArchiveOne Enterprise, all versions
When a user opens the ArchiveOne Admin Console, they are asked to confirm the Configuration Server before the Admin Console opens. The nodes are visible but they do not display any contents.
There may be a number of reasons as to why the user can no longer view this information in the Admin console. These include:
*The user's domain account has been deleted.
*The user's credentials have changed.
*The user's permissions in the ArchiveOne Admin console roles have been changed.
*The ArchiveOne service account has been hidden in the Global Address List.
There are a number of resolutions to this issue, but it is recommended to check all of the following diagnostic steps:
*Confirm that the user account still exists in Active Directory.
*Confirm that the user is a member of the ArchiveOneUsers security group.
*Confirm that the user has access the Add-Ins share on the Configuration Server.
*Confirm that the ArchiveOne service account can view content of the all nodes in the Admin console.
*Confirm that the user permission's are correct in the Roles and Users node.
*Verify that the ArchiveOne service account is not hidden from the Global Address List.
Once you have checked (and where necessary corrected) the above steps and the nodes are still not displayed, carry out the following procedure:
1. On the Archive server, open the Microsoft Services console (Services.msc).
2. Stop and disable the ArchiveOne Service.
3. Browse to the installation directory, by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Barracuda\ArchiveOne\AOnePol_Security.
4. Append the following files with the file extension '.OLD':
7. WebSecRolesPerms.C2Croles.xmlEnable and start the Archive One Service again.
Now open the ArchiveOne Admin console again as the affected user. The nodes should now display their contents successfully.
Link To This Page: