N.B. ArchiveOne Enterprise Compliance was combined with ArchiveOne Enterprise Policy since v6.6 and is no longer a separate software installation. If you are not running v6.6. or later, please contact Barracuda Support to upgrade to the latest ArchiveOne release.
This article describes how to configure ArchiveOne Enterprise (Compliance) after installation.
HOW TO STEPS
On the Archive server,
1. Open the ArchiveOne Compliance Admin console from the desktop shortcut 'ArchiveOne Enterprise (Compliance).'
2. Right-click the 'Status' node and click 'Choose Server...'.
Choose Configuration Server
1. Enter the NETBIOS name of the Configuration Server specified during installation and click 'OK'.
Configuration Server name
1. The Repository Configuration Wizard will now launch automatically. Click 'Next' to proceed.
Repository Configuration Wizard
1. You will now be prompted to configure your first repository. Follow
HOWTO: Create a new Repository in ArchiveOne Enterprise (Compliance) for advice on configuring a repository.
2. Once you have configured your first repository, the System Configuration Wizard will automatically launch. Click 'Next' to proceed.
System Configuration Wizard
1. On the 'License' step, click 'Review or change license key' to set your licence key. On initial installation, a Evaluation licence key will be automatically applied. You should apply your full licence key as supplied by C2C.
1. On the 'Journals' step, click 'Add' to open the Global Address List. Choose the designated Exchange Journal mailbox(es) which you wish to archive and click 'Add'. Click 'OK' to save your selection and click 'Next' to proceed.
1. On the 'Journal Cleanup Behaviour' step, select the appropriate clean up option. It is recommended to use the option 'Delete ONLY messages that get archived' to avoid inadvertently deleting data. Click 'Next' to proceed.
Journal Cleanup Behaviour
1. On the 'Retrieval Folder' step, optionally click 'Browse' to select a base Public Folder for retrievals if desired. Click 'Next' to proceed.
1. On the 'Configuration Wizard' step, click 'Next' to review the default configuration.
1. On the 'Frequency' step, modify the scheduled archiving frequency if required by clicking the 'Schedule' button. Click 'Next' to proceed.
1. On the 'Settings' step, leave the 'Min size of journal data' set to 10Mb (unless advised to change this by your C2C Support Representative). Click 'Next' to proceed.
1. On the 'Server Data Location' step, modify the directory for temporary data if there is less than 10Gb free disk space in the default location. Click 'Next' to proceed.
Server Data Location
1. On the 'Audit Server' step, enter the NETBIOS name of the audit server, tick the 'Use SSL' option if required for the named server and click 'Next' to proceed.
1. On the 'System Health Mail Details' step, enter a suitable email address and SMTP server. Click 'Test Email' to confirm the configuration is correct. Click 'Next' to proceed.
System Health Mail Details
1. The configuration is now complete. Click 'Finish' to close the installer.
You should now add the required mailboxes for processing to the Mailbox Manager.