The ArchiveOne Service fails to start. Examining the ArchiveOne service tracing, you see:
06 09:31:52 User running service has name 'ArchiveOneAdmin' domain 'MY_DOMAIN'
06 09:31:53 c2c_HrOpenStoreFromGuid lphSession->OpenMsgStore failed 0x80040111
06 09:31:53 Extended error string: The information store could not be opened.
06 09:31:53 Extended error component: MAPI 1.0
06 09:31:53 Extended error low level code: 0x0
06 09:31:53 Extended error context: 0x286
06 09:31:53 CreateGlobalSession found private store NULL for hr=0x80040111
The ArchiveOne Service fails to start as it is unable to log into the service account mailbox with MAPI error 0x80040111 (MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED) as it is unable to contact the Exchange store.
There may be a number of reasons why the ArchiveOne service account is unable to login. You should work through the following diagnostic steps:
- Verify that the Exchange server is online and contactable.
- Confirm you can login to the ArchiveOne service account mailbox in Outlook Web Access (OWA) or Outlook.
- Confirm you are running the latest version of ArchiveOne: ArchiveOne Release Notes. If not, you should upgrade in the first instance.
- If you have upgraded your Exchange version (e.g. from Exchange 2010 to 2013), ArchiveOne may require upgrading and/or configuration changes: How to Reconfigure ArchiveOne Enterprise for Migration to Exchange Server 2010 or Later
- If you have started migrating to Exchange Online/365, ArchiveOne may require upgrading and/or configuration changes: How to Reconfigure ArchiveOne for Exchange Online Migration