To restore from a replication destination,
- Log in to the Barracuda Backup web interface, and select the receiving Barracuda Backup appliance from which to restore.
- Go to the Restore > Restore Browser page, and in the left pane select the sending Barracuda Backup appliance from which you are receiving data:
- Expand the sending Barracuda Backup appliance to review its backup sources, and click on the server or computer from which to restore; the contents displays in the right pane:
- In the Contents section, click Restore next to the file or directory you wish to restore; the Restore window displays.
- In the Restore to field, enter the hostname or IP address of the restore to location. In the Path section, select the Original Path, or designate a new location.
- Click Start Restore. Once the restore is complete, go to Reports > Restore to verify the restore completed successfully.