All Barracuda Backup Servers, all firmware versions.
By default, your Barracuda Backup Server is configured to obtain an IP address on your network using DHCP. If you need to change an existing IP address or specify a static IP address for a new installation, you can use the console administration interface by connecting a monitor and keyboard to the Barracuda Backup Server. Optionally, Barracuda Networks Customer Support can change the IP Address of your server as needed.
The following keyboard commands are used to navigate and make changes in the console.(older devices need a PS/2 keyboard).
- Arrow keys change field highlighting
- Spacebar selects DHCP or Static for IP assignment type
- Red headings are disabled fields due to the current mode
- Press Enter on Commit Changes when finished
- Select Static for your IP address assignment preference.
- Enter the IP Address, Netmask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS Server and Secondary DNS Server as appropriate for your network.
- Press Enter on the highlighted Commit Changes field to ensure your changes take effect.
The server is considered online when all three boxes LAN, Internet, and Barracuda on the Barracuda Backup Server Console Administration Interface are green.
Link to This Page: