All Barracuda Backup Servers, all firmware versions.
The Barracuda Backup web interface can be used to restore data from the Offsite (remote) Data Center. Restoring from the Barracuda Backup Service Web interface works well when you only need to restore a few documents, as only one document can be restored at a time.
- From the Restore tab of the Barracuda Backup Service Web interface, Select >Restore Browser locate the server and associated share you wish to restore. Note that your account must have permission to download backed up files.
- Locate the Server, and click on the associated Data Source to browse the list of files that have been backed up.
- To obtain data for a specific date use the "Change Date" selection of the left pane of the restore browser that is showing the current date and select the Month / Day / Year / Time of the target backup using the available pull down menus.
- Browse through the directories to locate the data you wish to restore, and then click on the desired file to view the available versions. Click on the box in the upper right hand corner "Review all revision up to <today's Date> and a list of all the revisions per the retention policy will show.
- Click on the Download link, associated with the file, when you have located the version of the file you would like to download from the cloud storage (slower).
Click on the "Restore" link to restore the data locally to the target server via the LAN. (preferred option, faster).
- When the file has been retrieved from the offsite data center, you will be prompted to save the file to disk or to open the file.
Alternatively, you can restore data files from the links provided within the detail pages of your Offisite Backup Reports. The reports can be accessed from the Reports > Backup page of the Barracuda Backup Web interface.
Link to This Page: